Is Market America A Network Marketing Scam? An Insider’s Perspective.
So… You’re research Market America because you are thinking of starting your own business in the network marketing industry. But first you want to do some research to see if it make good business since. Good for you! Most people make these these decision purely on emotion and do no research before joining a company like Market America. By you taking the time to research a company before you join shows you have leadership qualities. That’s FANTASTIC!! as that is 80% of the battle.
Now let’s discover if Market America (MA) is the Ideal company for you and does it make since to dedicate your time and money to build this business.
About Market America:
Market America was founded in the early 90′s by J.R Ridinger from within his garage. Currently, Market America’s corporate office is located in North Carolina. They brand themselves as the “Mall Without Wall” due to being an internet based shopping portal that allows their customers to shop from within their home.
Due to Market America’s substantial growth over the years they have received some attention in the media. Ranging from Forbes Magazine, People Magazine. Miami Herald, Entertainment Tonight and CBS.
Additionally, Market America’s numbers are impressive. According to their annual report they have over 100,000 distributors, 6 million customers and 3 billion in accumulated retail sales. Market America conducts business in four different countries: US, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Australia and employs over 600 employees globally.
Market America’s product exclusivity is a fantastic benefit to their distributors, as they cannot be found in any retail outlet.
Here are some of their products:
Transitions Lifestyle System – Transitions is a fantastic nutritional program that allows people to lose weight by following a low glycemic life style.
Torch – Designed for athletes to help promote muscular performance and growth
Isotonix OPC3 – Promotes cardiovascular health.
Gene SNP – Supplementation designed around your DNA
Additionally, Market America has over 1000 partner stores, which allows a distributor to earn bonus volume (BV) points from stores like Wal-Mart, Target and BestBuy. This is similar to affiliate programs used by internet marketers but you do not receive cash, you receive BV instead.
Market America’s Compensation Plan:
Market America’s business model is based on a 2-5 year plan on a binary compensation model. Distributors can start earning income immediately from their own personal web portal without sponsoring the two reps required to activate their business. The fundamentals of the plan are built around building loyal customers who are willing to purchase products from your “Mall Without Walls” on a consistent basis.
If your are seriously looking to join the Market America family as a distributor, you can feel confident that you’re joining a good company with both good products and a solid compensation plan. Market America is also looking for other markets to expand their business into, providing more opportunities for their distributor to grow their business.
So you may be asking… is it possible to get rich building a Market America business, ABSOLUTELY!! However, they teach old school marketing tactics to their distributors, which will take longer to achieve your dreams.
If you have the ability to meet people and instantly start building a relationship with them, can pitch your business to everybody within 3 feet of you, and get them to join your business, you could be very successful with their marketing strategy. Elizabeth Weber is the top producer within Market America, she is a master of “one-to-one” marketing. She is a great example of somebody who has been very successful in building their business primary offline. Rumor has it that she makes 120k a month, surpassing JR as the top income earning in the company.
I have met Elizabeth in person and she is a very dynamic individual who exudes leadership, which would make anybody want to join her opportunity.
Most people do not have the leadership characteristics of Elizabeth Weber when it comes to building a network marketing business. They get all caught up in the moment and join a company, dreaming of the day when they can retire within the next two to five years, but never sponsor another rep. Failing miserably.
Ok… I have a few questions for you. Are you a person who can walk up to people and pitch them your business? Do you have the ability to sell anything to anybody? Can you make cold calls and close them? Better yet, do you want too? By branding yourself on the internet as a leader in the network marketing industry you can magnetically generate 20 to 100 leads a day in to your business almost overnight. So.. Would you prefer to go out and talk to 20 people a day and pitch them your business. or would you prefer to have 20 to 100 leads a day come to you and ask to join your business? Well I guess that is a question for you to answer.
Make sure you visit Butch & Denise’s Muti-Level Marketing Secrets today and register for their free newsletter. Butch & Denise are experts in Attraction Marketing and personal branding and know how to help you build your business right.
Incoming search terms:
- news america marketing scam
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups masters in business
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups home internet based business opportunity
- transitions lifestyle system scam
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups marketing industry research
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups the nature of the industry or the
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups cash back
- attention market america reps scam
- forbes magazine market america
- transitions lifestyle scam
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups people mag
- market america forbes
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups business in north carolina
- market america bv points
- market america annual report
- market america multilevel marketing
- purchasing from market america without joining
- binary compensation plan market america
- people who think transitions lifestyle is a scam
- news america marketing comments
- network marketing scam
- name of top market america distributors elizabeth weber
- marketing america bv points
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups cbs entertainment network
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups mall of
- what is the transitions lifestyle system is it another scam
- transitions lifestyle system mlm
- transitions lifestyle multi level marketing
- TRANSITIONS LIFESTYLE BV
- tls transitions scam
- tls is mlm
- time magazine market america scam
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups web design company in miami
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups walmart cash back
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups secret friends \denise
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups philippine entertainment portal
- when was news america marketing founded
- marketamerica affiliate program
- market americas business model
- Market America scam Elizabeth Weber
- is market america a good network
- is elizabeth weber a scam
- genesnp fraud
- gene snp scam
- form 1000 market america
- forbes magazine on market america
- forbes magazine comments on market america
- forbes 400 market america
- elizabeth weber secrets market america
- elizabeth weber market america scam
- elizabeth weber market america fraud
- elizabeth webber market america
- attention market america reps complaints
- is marketamerica a good company
- is tls a pyramid scheme?
- is TLS of market america a pyramid scheme
- Market America magazine
- market america form 1000
- market america forbes magazine
- market america Elizabeth Weber
- market america distributor annual earnings
- market america direct marketing
- market america compensation explained
- market america canadian pitch
- market america annual distributor earnings
- losing all Market America BV due to form 1000
- jr ridinger income
- isotonix Hong Kong office
- is transitions program of market armerica a scam
- a scam Market America elizabeth weber